Setting up Kraken to connect to your Domo environment requires the generation of a Client ID and Client Secret prior to creating a Data Provider in Kraken.
Generating a Client ID and Client Secret in the Domo Developer Portal
- Log in to the Domo developer portal (https://developer.domo.com)
- Click My Account -> New Client in the top right corner
- Enter the following information in the Create new client form:
- Name: Kraken
- Description: Data connection to the Kraken platform
- Application Scope: Select Data
- Click Create
Adding a new Domo Data Provider in Kraken
- Log in to Kraken
- Click on the Menu in the top right corner
- Select Manage Data
- Click on the Domo Data Provider Card
- Enter the following information on the Data Provider Card:
- Client ID: Client ID generated from the Domo developer portal.
- Client Secret: Client Secret generated from the Domo developer portal.
- Click Connect