This is a general maintenance release of Kraken, so these notes are going to be a quick read for you. :)
Updates in this release
- When training Regression models, Kraken will exclude any algorithm with an R2 score less than -9.99 (-999%) as indicated on the Model Metrics screen.
- Model scoring documentation has been updated with information specific to Regression model scoring.
- When uploading a .CSV file, Kraken now indicates the supported file encoding types.
- If Kraken encounters an error during file upload due to encoding, the resulting error message is now prescriptive instead of a generic "upload failed" message.
- We've also implemented several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Reminder: If Kraken is misbehaving, check KIKI first.
Registered Kraken users have access to KIKI, a.k.a. "Kraken Important Known Issues". If you're experiencing an issue with Kraken, KIKI is your first stop to determine if we're aware of the issue. Where possible, we provide suggested workarounds while we work to eliminate issues. KIKI will be updated as we eliminate issues through Kraken product updates, as well as when new issues are identified.
Reminder: SONAR© Guide content is just a click away!
As a Kraken user, you have access to SONAR© Guide, the proven training methodology from Big Squid and your key to learning everything you need to know to use Kraken effectively and become a citizen data scientist hero in the process. A link to the SONAR© Guide content library is accessible whenever you access Kraken help screens; just look for the SONAR© Guide logo on the right-hand side. It's also available in the SONAR© Guide section of support.bigsquid.com.