Setting up Kraken to connect to your MySQL environment requires a user that has read and write access to the database you would like to use for predictive analysis.
Required connection information for MySQL
- Host: The name or network address of the instance of MySQL
- Port: The port MySQL is using to listen for connections. Default port is 3306
- Database: The case-sensitive name of the database that contains the data you would like to use for predictive analysis
- Username: The MySQL login account being used that has read/write access to the database entered in the previous field
- Password: The password for the MySQL account being used
In order for Kraken to access the data stored in your data warehouse, you may have to whitelist the Big Squid IP Address. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for more information.
More Information on Connecting to MySQL