Kraken is primarily a platform built for data analysts or business analysts without a deep understanding of data science. As such, we try to automate as much of the data science work as we can and do not currently support more expert level features like manual hyper parameter tuning.
Articles in this section
- Update training and apply data on demand with the "Refresh Dataset" option
- Evaluating model performance with cross validation and automatic holdout data
- Automatic Threshold Tuning
- Refine your model data with Data Pipeline
- Visualize your training data with Data Explorer
- How do I deploy my analysis?
- Improved: target selection, driver inclusion/exclusion and categorical encoding
- What algorithms does Kraken use to train models?
- What pre-processing is done to my data prior to training a model?
- Can I tune the hyper parameters of the model?