Kraken is primarily a platform built for data analysts or business analysts without a deep understanding of data science. As such, we try to automate as much of the data science work as we can and do not currently support more expert level features like manual hyper parameter tuning.
Articles in this section
- Evaluating model performance with cross validation and automatic holdout data
- Automatic Threshold Tuning
- Refine your model data with Data Pipeline
- Visualize your training, apply and prediction data with Data Explorer
- What date formats are supported?
- Update training and apply data on demand with the "Refresh Dataset" option
- How do I deploy my analysis?
- Automatic Hyperparameter Optimization
- Improved: target selection, driver inclusion/exclusion and categorical encoding
- What algorithms does Kraken use to train models?