Kraken is primarily a platform built for data analysts or business analysts without a deep understanding of data science. As such, we try to automate as much of the data science work as we can and do not currently support more expert level features like manual hyper parameter tuning.
Articles in this section
- How does Kraken choose algorithms?
- What algorithms does Kraken use to train models?
- What pre-processing is done to my data prior to training a model?
- How is the model trained and tested? Why doesn’t my model completely match the historical data?
- Can I tune the hyper parameters of the model?
- Kraken Time Series Best Practices