This is another big milestone for Kraken. We are adding a lot of new exciting functionality that will make analyzing your data and refining your results easier and more useful. We are also adding some fun new features around exporting Kraken visuals for use in collaborating and sharing your work with others.
- Big changes to Kraken will make analyzing and refining data easy!
*** NEW ***
- Refine your Analysis: Once you've completed your analysis and reviewed the results, head over to the Refine tab to make additional changes to your analysis. You can add or remove Drivers and click the Re-Analyze button to create a new version of the analysis to review and compare.
- Analysis Versions: You can now create multiple versions of your analysis. This should help cut down on the total amount of Analysis cards that are created in a Project. Once you've refined an analysis you can switch between versions using the version drop down box in the top left corner of the Analysis Results. Predictions will be made using the most recent version of the analysis that you create
- Export Charts: We've added the ability to export most visuals from Kraken in a few different formats. Visuals can be exported as PNG, JPEG, PDF, SVG, CSV or Excel formats
*** IMPROVEMENTS ***
- Data Provider Information: We've added additional information to Data Providers that provides more detail on what the provider is connected to. For example: and S3 provider will show the bucket and prefix that were connects. The user can also edit the name of the provider to make it more meaningful
*** FIXED ***
- A problem with regression visualizations where the current and predicted values were swapped
- If incorrect credentials are entered when adding a new Data Provider, the credentials form no longer clears out the values
- Refreshing your dataset list will no longer show datasets that have been deleted in the Data Provider
- Other various fixes and improvements