Hello everyone! The first release of 2019 is shaping up to be an exciting one. We have one brand new connector, one improved connector, a new binning feature to help better prepare your data for machine learning, and much improved error messaging. We hope you enjoy the latest release and we look forward to your feedback.
A few new big features and improvements to start the year
*** NEW ***
- Qlik: Getting data from Kraken back into Qlik is now even easier than ever. Once you have a completed Analysis that you want to deploy, Kraken will provide you with a unique URL that you can use to pull data into any Qlik app, including published apps! You will find the download URL on the Deploy tab of the Analysis or the settings tab of the Predicted Dataset card
- Snowflake: The long awaited Snowflake connection is here! You can now connect directly to your Snowflake data warehouse. Kraken will pull data in so you can create your predictions and push those predictions back to your data warehouse on a daily schedule.
- Binning: You can now inspect your categorical data in Kraken and create custom bins. This will help improve data quality by grouping smaller subsets of your data together. You can get to the inspection feature by clicking on the Options -> Refine Drivers buttons before creating an Analysis; or by going to the Refine tab on the Analysis Results screen
*** IMPROVEMENTS ***
- Error messaging: We have worked hard to improve our error messaging around the platform, with extra emphasis on connecting Data Providers, running Analyses, and creating Predicted Datasets. We hope this makes using Kraken more friendly.
*** FIXED ***
- Fixed a bug on the Select Dataset screen that was not picking up new data sets or removing old datasets from connected Data Providers
- Various bug fixes and improvements