Configuring Kraken to connect to your Tableau Server or Tableau Online will allow you to sync predictions in Tableau's native Hyper format.
A couple of things to consider when connecting to Tableau Server or Tableau Online:
- The Tableau connector is write only connection. You must have another Data Provider connected in Kraken to pull data to use in creating a Project
- Hyper files will be available in Tableau as a new data source
Adding a new Tableau Connection in Kraken
- Log in to Kraken
- Click on the Menu in the top right corner
- Select Manage Data
- Click on the Tableau Data Provider Card
- Enter the following information on the Data Provider Card
- Tableau Server URL: The URL for your Tableau server. Example:https://tableau.mycompany.com
- Site: The Tableau Server site you would like Kraken to connect to
- Username: The user name that you use to log in to Tableau Server.
- Password: The password used to authenticate your Tableau user
- Click Connect
After you've connected to you Tableau Server, be sure to set up a second connection to your primary data source as well. For more information on what Kraken can connect to, visit our Data Provider documentation.