We've made some improvements to your Kraken experience, including easier access to more technical model information as well as improved error messaging and CSV file handling.
Updates in this release
- The "Deep Dive" submarine icon has been transformed into the "Model Metrics" button, and appears alongside the Drivers, Fit, Target and Correlations buttons when you're reviewing training results of your model.
- When selecting a dataset to create an analysis or generate predictions, the list of available datasets now includes the date and time each dataset was loaded into Kraken. (This is especially helpful if you have multiple datasets with the same name.)
- If an error is encountered during CSV file upload, Kraken will notify you of the error instead of "spinning" indefinitely.
- When managing your CSV files via the "Manage Data" screen, the most recently uploaded file will appear at the top of the list.
- The user interface for uploading CSV files has been simplified for a better, more straightforward experience.
- We've also implemented various minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Reminder: SONAR© Guide content is just a click away!
As a Kraken user, you have access to SONAR© Guide, the proven training methodology from Big Squid and your key to learning everything you need to know to use Kraken effectively and become a citizen data scientist hero in the process. A link to the SONAR© Guide content library is accessible whenever you access Kraken help screens; just look for the SONAR© Guide logo on the right-hand side. It's also available in the SONAR© Guide section of support.bigsquid.com.
Reminder: If Kraken is misbehaving, check KIKI first.
Registered Kraken users have access to KIKI, a.k.a. "Kraken Important Known Issues". If you're experiencing an issue with Kraken, KIKI is your first stop to determine if we're aware of the issue. Where possible, we provide suggested workarounds while we work to eliminate issues. KIKI will be updated as we eliminate issues through Kraken product updates, as well as when new issues are identified.