Adding a new DigitalOcean for Amazon S3 data provider in Kraken
- Click on the "hamburger menu" icon in the top left corner of Kraken
- Click on "Manage Data"
- Click on the DigitalOcean S3 data provider card and fill in the details:
- Access Key ID: Access Key that was generated when the S3 bucket was first set up. For more information on Creating, Modifying, and Viewing Access Keys from the AWS Console follow the steps in the previous section or refer to the additional documentation link below
- Secret Access Key: Secret Access Key that was generated when the S3 bucket was first set up. For more information on Creating, Modifying, and Viewing Access Keys from the AWS Console refer to the previous section or see additional documentation links below
- Bucket: Name of your S3 bucket. The bucket name is case sensitive.
- Prefix: Path to your data if you have sub-folders in your S3 bucket. Prefix should always end with a forward slash (/). For example: If you have an S3 bucket called 'my-bucket' and had a sub-folder called 'sub-folder', the Bucket value is 'my-bucket' and the Prefix value is 'sub-folder/'.
To allow Kraken to access the top level of the bucket and any folders within it, enter a forward slash or simply leave the field blank.
- Endpoint: The full HTTPS endpoint URL of your DigitalOcean Spaces server.
- Click the CONNECT button to create the connection. Kraken will scan the bucket and add all available data files as datasets which can be used to train models and create predictions.