In order to ensure the security of Big Squid, its employees and its customers, we employ multiple measures in compliance with numerous regulatory and industry security standards.
Can I use PII (Personally Identifiable Information) and PHI (Protected Health Information) data in Kraken?
To ensure the security of sensitive customer data, Big Squid does not permit our employees or our customers to upload PHI or PII to our systems.
- If PII or PHI is to be used for a project, it must be anonymized before being uploaded to Kraken.
- Only the customer can have access to PII or PHI to be used; Big Squid does not permit receipt nor handling of such data.
- Customers should not upload PII or PHI of data that does not belong to them (e.g. their customer data).
What are Big Squid's security policies?
To help ensure the protection of our customers and the Kraken infrastructure, Big Squid does not publicly disclose security policies. Our security whitepaper is available under non-disclosure agreement. The whitepaper includes information on the following topics:
- Business Practices and Policies
- Data Security and Governance
- Application Security and Governance
Big Squid customers can contact their friendly neighborhood Big Squid Customer Success Manager to request a copy of the security whitepaper. If you are not a Big Squid customer, please contact Big Squid Sales to request access to the security whitepaper.