In order to ensure the security of our employees and our customers, we employ multiple measures in compliance with numerous regulatory and industry security standards.
Can I use PII (Personally Identifiable Information) and PHI (Protected Health Information) data in AutoML?
To ensure the security of sensitive customer data, Qlik does not permit our employees or our customers to upload PHI or PII to the AutoML platform.
- If PII or PHI is to be used for a project, it must be anonymized before being uploaded to AutoML.
- Only the customer can have access to PII or PHI to be used; Qlik does not permit receipt nor handling of such data.
- Customers should not upload PII or PHI of data that does not belong to them (e.g. their customer data).
What are Qlik's security policies?
To help ensure the protection of our customers and the AutoML infrastructure, Qlik does not publicly disclose AutoML security policies. Our AutoML security whitepaper is available under non-disclosure agreement. The whitepaper includes information on the following topics:
- Business Practices and Policies
- Data Security and Governance
- Application Security and Governance
Qlik AutoML customers can contact their friendly neighborhood Customer Success Manager to request a copy of the security whitepaper. If you are not a Qlik AutoML customer, please contact Qlik Sales to request access to the AutoML security whitepaper.